Kentwood Orthodontic Office
Daniel A. Kruse, DDS, MSD
“Seeing happy smiles and the confidence it gives my patients is the best part of being an orthodontist. I feel grateful to be able to live and work in such a wonderful community and serve a group of people I consider to be my friends.”
- Doctorate of Dental Surgery – University of Michigan
- Master of Science in Dentistry – Case Western Reserve University
- Orthodontic Residency – Case Western Reserve University
Dr. Kruse has a commitment to continuing education and participates in dozens of courses covering a myriad of topics in the dental and orthodontic fields. In addition, he is active within the dental community and is a member of several professional organizations, including the:
- American Dental Association
- Michigan Dental Association
- West Michigan Dental Association
- American Association of Orthodontists
When Dr. Kruse is not in the office, he enjoys spending family time with his two children, Samantha and David, and their dogs, Wylie and Frito. In his spare time, Dr. Kruse can also be found fishing and playing golf.
Visit me on Google+
American Association of Orthodontists®
On this site, you can learn about orthodontic specialists in the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of dental and facial irregularities. The correction of tooth and jaw alignment results in a healthy, attractive smile that’s good for life.